Welcome to use the FikaGO service (www.fikago.com) (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your The rights and interests are effective immediately. Please read the following content carefully:
1. Scope of application of privacy protection policy
Privacy protection policy content, including how this website handles personally identifiable information collected when you use website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to people who are not entrusted by or involved in the management of this website.
2. Collection, processing and use of personal information
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal information based on the nature of the service function, and process and use your personal information within the scope of that specific purpose; without your permission With written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
This website will retain the name, email address, contact information, usage time, etc. you provide when you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires. During normal browsing, the server will record relevant actions on its own, including the IP address of the connecting device you use, usage time, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve website services. This record is for internal use and will never be released to the public. In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the collected questionnaire content, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to for internal research, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but it will not involve specific Personal information.
3. Data protection
Only authorized personnel can access your personal information. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and adopt necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. External links to the website
The web pages of this website provide Internet links to other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided by this website. However, the privacy protection policy of this website does not apply to the linked website. You must refer to the privacy protection policy of the linked website.
5. Policy on sharing personal information with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation.
The situations subject to the proviso in the preceding paragraph include, but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law clearly stipulates this.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- Cooperation with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data has been processed or collected by the provider so that the specific parties cannot be identified based on the method of disclosure.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause harm to anyone, the website management unit will analyze and disclose your personal information for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action. Necessary.
- Benefit your interests.
- When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, it will fully supervise and manage the outsourced vendors or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function you are using. If it is high, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but this may cause some functions of the website to not perform properly.
7. Amendments to the Privacy Protection Policy
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be posted on the website.
8. Access and deletion of data
Members can check the authorized name and email information in the member account of the website at any time, and it is only used as the content of store membership and order information.
Based on the individual's request, the store can request to delete or stop using the personal information through the contact us channel in the upper right corner of the store.
Relevant needs can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org