With regards to the collection and use of consumer and personal data by FikaGO, in accordance with the "Computer Processing Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of China" and this privacy protection statement, FikaGO has strengthened relevant protection measures, but also reminds you to not disclose your personal information on the Internet ,as the information may be collected and used by others, especially during public occasions on the Internet, such as chat rooms and message boards, and you should avoid publishing personal information such as your personal identity, passwords or email.
- When you browse FikaGO-related websites, you will not be actively asked for your personal information.
- When you complete the shopping process or participate in other activities, FikaGO will ask you to enter your personal information in order to complete the transaction.
- The personal data obtained by FikaGO and its related websites are only for the purpose and scope of use stated previously by FikaGO.
- Except as stated in advance or in accordance with the global data protection laws and regulations, FikaGO will not provide your personal data to third parties or use it for other purposes without authorization.
- FikaGO will automatically record your browsing activity on the website. This data will only be used for traffic analysis and online behavior surveys to improve the quality of website experience.
In order to protect the rights and interests of all members, it is recommended that you join FikaGO members to make purchases when you visit this website for the first time.
During the registration process, you enter your own emails and passwords. Through this account, you can use related member services in accordance with the instructions on the website.
Please make sure you save your password in a secure place, do not share your password with anyone and make sure to log out of your account after you have finished using it.
If you share a computer with others or use a public computer, please remember to log out and close your browser to prevent others from seeing the above information.
FikaGO reserves the right to change the contents of this statement. We will announce if we change the content of the statement but will not notify members individually.
- Access and deletion of member’s names and email data can be requested at any time. The stored data only serves as membership information and data relating to the facilitation of fulfilling orders.
- Members can request the access or deletion of personal data collected by FikaGO through the contact channel provided on FikaGO.com.
- For any related queries, please write to: email@example.com